Yes! Holly is able to chat with your patients in a more personalized way: in their first language.
You must have set a default language for all your patients; but, if you have patients with a language different than the default… Holly is able to extract this information. She will instantly change the language for those specific patients and automatically chat with them in that language.
Just follow these few steps to add/set the language per patient (scroll to find your EHR/Calendar provider).
1. Click on your "Contact" app via your Google account.
2. Select the contact you want Holly to manage with a different language.
3. Scroll down to "Custom" field.
4. Enter the first value (MUST always be the language). As follows:
- FR for French
- IT for Italian
- SP for Spanish
- EN for English
Note that so far, Holly can speak in these languages, working hard to have more soon.
1. Go to your drchrono's patient list.
2. Click on the patient you want to set the different language.
3. Click on the "Demographics" section (more drchrono's demographic info here).
4. Select the "Preferred Language" for this specific patient.