There are some cases where Holly cannot reach or reschedule a patient (i.e. she can’t find agreeable, available slots, or the patient has “opted out” of Holly’s texts, etc.). Holly will send you an instant email notification, letting you know when this happens so you can take action and reach out to the patient by phone, manually.
Holly sends these alerts in any of these cases:
- Patient has blocked Holly's number (replied STOP or OPT OUT)
- Holly couldn't find an agreeable, available slot to offer for a reschedule.
- Patient didn’t confirm the appointment or didn’t want to reschedule. In this email alert, we include the transcript with the patient's feedback about why they chose to decline the appointment.
Set alerts up
1. Go to your Preferences page.
2. Scroll down to your "Notifications" section.
3. Type the email(s) where you want Holly to send this alerts. If you want to set more than one, just separate them with a comma.
Examples for alerts
1. Unreachable patient:
2. No available slots:
3. No available slots: