Yes, if for some reason you want to stop using Holly’s services you can remove the access permissions directly in your calendar account.
If you're using a Google account:
- Go to My Account.
- Select Connected apps & sites.
- Click Manage apps.
- Select the Nimblr app and click the Remove button.
If you're using an Outlook account:
- Go to your Microsoft Account settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Scroll down to Apps & Services > Manage Permissions.
- Select the Nimblr app and click the Remove these Permissions button.
If you're in a paid plan, you'll need to cancel the service directly from your Nimblr account; otherwise, the monthly cost of the plan will continue to be charged to you credit card.