Holly doesn't need to be installed in your computer, you just need to give her access to your calendar so she can handle your appointments.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble adding Coupon Code + Card?
- How to have Holly skip (not text) a patient?
- Have Holly text a calendar invitation to your patients after appointment confirmation
- Do I need to install something on my computer to use Holly?
- Which calendar providers does Holly support?
- Why do you need access to my calendar and contacts information?
- What do you do with my data?
- I don't have an email for a patient, what can I do?
- How do I tell Holly if I'm going to be out of the office for some days?
- I have 2 or more patients with the same phone