If you find yourself in any of these cases, Holly will make your life easier:
- You manage the agendas of different doctors who work in the same clinic.
- You have more than one calendar for your practice. For example, you offer different days or hours of service for patients with and without insurance.
- Depending on the day of the week or the patient's location, you attend different offices.
- You share an office with other health professionals and have to coordinate their agendas to make use of the facilities.
Follow these steps to manage multiple calendars with your Holly account:
- Log in to your calendar provider account and create a new calendar.
- Log in to Nimblr and go to the Account page.
- Scroll down to the Connected Calendar(s) section.
- Identify the calendars you want to use with Holly and click on the Enabled column.
- Go to your preferences and configure each calendar.
Check our this example; we used Google as calendar provider (click to enlarge):